Welcome

"So come lose your life for a carpenter's son
For a madman who died for a dream
And you'll have the faith His first followers had
And you'll feel the weight of the beam"--Michael Card

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Psalm 12 - The Faithful God

Does God hear my prayers? What if I haven't prepared well? What if I'm not worthy?

Does it seem as if the godly have failed from the earth and the wicked prosper on every side?

Is God's word trustworthy?

What is my place in the world and how am I to view what is taking place around me?


These and other questions are asked and answered as I take a look at the 12th Psalm in a sermon I preached on Sunday, April 3, 2016 at the Winnsboro Reformed Church of Winnsboro, Texas. How relevant is an Old Testament book like this to us today? Take a listen and you will hear that God's word is very relevant to us.

No comments: