Welcome

"So come lose your life for a carpenter's son
For a madman who died for a dream
And you'll have the faith His first followers had
And you'll feel the weight of the beam"--Michael Card

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hosea 1:1–Introduction to Hosea

After finishing my 71 sermons verse by verse through the Gospel of Mark I took on a different project, this time from the Old Testament. Switching literary genres completely was a challenge, especially since I had never really preached from the prophets before. By the time I am finished I will have preached 19 sermons to cover 14 chapters in the book of Hosea. I called the series ‘Christ In Hosea’ and if you listen to this introductory sermon you will see why. Just click the link below this image.

.


Click here: Hosea 1:1-Introduction to Hosea


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: